Lateral entrant (m/f/o)
Your tasks as a lateral entrant
- Creation and maintenance of content for the company’s own and customer websites (e.g. blog posts, news, product detail pages and dealer shops on eBay and Amazon)
- Maintenance and expansion of social media activities
- Cooperation & communication with customers and external service providers via all channels (mail, telephone, Skype, etc.)
- general office work
- Assistance in the logistics department
- Interest and motivation to grow with new tasks
- Very good feeling for language and strong communication skills
- Professional experience in e-commerce, online marketing or in the commercial sector would be an advantage
- High self-motivation, enthusiasm and team player mentality
What we offer
- an exciting, varied and challenging field of activity
- Free beverages
- a pleasant and familial working atmosphere
- good accessibility by public transport
We are one of the leading e-commerce agencies in Germany and look back on many years of experience and numerous projects. We support our clients in the areas of e-commerce, market place optimization, fulfillment, SEO/SEA, social media and branding. At MiToU we maintain a familiar and friendly relationship with each other and attach great importance to everyone meeting at eye level.
The given tasks exactly meet your taste? You have a creative streak, fresh ideas bubble out of you and you can quickly think your way into foreign topics? Your profile is rounded off by a flexible and structured way of working? Then the position as a career changer (m/f/d) at MiToU is exactly the right thing for you!
To strengthen our team in Cologne we are looking for a career changer (m/f/d) in full time. Send us your application with address, CV, certificates, your earliest starting date and your salary expectation by mail to: email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application!